Friday, June 09, 2006

ACS Bike-A-Thon (In case you missed the email!)

On July 9, I will be cycling in the 34th Annual American Cancer Society Bike-a-thon and I need your help. I have signed up to ride the entire 57.8 miles, so please make my efforts worthwhile! :) I will be riding in memory of Mom. I think the ACS is a wonderful cause, so please consider donating.

You can click on the link below to get to my donation page (so I get the credit!) but if you would rather send the money directly to me or the ACS, let me know and I will get you information. I don't know what else to add, but please contact me if you have any questions. and ..... Thank you for your support!

FollowThis Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support American Cancer Society Bike A Thon (http://www.acsevents.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=156300&u=156300-132308968&e=627372310 )

For those who keep track of such things, donations to the American Cancer Society are tax-deductible! For state fundraising notices and the American Cancer Society's Privacy Policy, go to http://www.cancer.org/docroot/SU/su_0.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home