Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hi from La Salle University!

Hey there, Hasper family! I've been scolded to contribute, so here goes:

I'm just beginning my senior year at La Salle University; classes started yesterday, in fact. I'm still majoring in Digital Art and Multimedia Design (we call it D.Art) with a concentration in Fine Arts. That means that I'm taking classes like Advanced Web Design, Flash Animation, Color Theory... you get the idea. I'm living on campus with my roommate from last year, Katie, as well as three new girls: Melissa, Stephanie, and Christina. (Yes, that gets confusing sometimes!) I'm also working on-campus in the Art Museum. Of course, books and supplies are expensive: if anyone's inclined to help out you can visit my "Textbooks" wish list at Amazon.com here. I'll also be involved with a bunch of extracurricular groups, but I haven't quite narrowed down which ones yet! Some contenders are the Masque theater group, the La Salle Singers, and the Collegian, our student newspaper.

In other news, I just quit my two-summers job at GameStop, and I'm on the lookout for interesting job or internship opportunities relating to graphic design, computers, and the like... preferably in Pennsylvania, but I'd hardly be the first person I know to relocate after graduation if something good comes up elsewhere!

Oh, and I have a new boyfriend, Joe Terranova. He's from Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and is a junior Computer Science major at the New Jersey Institute of Technology. He's also working full-time as a PHP programmer for a small company in northern New Jersey. My roommate introduced us last year and we've been "officially dating" for something like six months now. :-)

Guess that's it. Already looking forward to Thanksgiving/Christmas and seeing everyone over the holidays!

1 Comments:

At 29/10/06 18:09, Blogger Cyndy said...

Hey--
Did you know that Ron lived in Cherry Hill for a few years? It was when he was in Highschool (1979-1983)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home